Restylane is among a class of hyaluronic acid fillers that can be used to restore volume to the face in order to minimize deep wrinkles and folds. Restylane and Juvederm are both safe temporary facial fillers that are widely popular in the United States and Europe. Treatments provide immediate improvement of wrinkles and can be used in combination with the wrinkle treatments Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport.
According to Medicis, the makers of Restylane Facial Fillers, injected volume should be limited to 6.0 ml in deep wrinkles and folds such as the nasolabial smile lines, and 1.5 ml per lip in order to maintain the high safety standards for Restylane and hyaluronic acid facial fillers. The benefits of Restylane include the fact that it is the number one selling wrinkle filler in the world; provides immediate and natural looking results for lip and nasolabial fold rejuvenation; and Restylane is FDA approved.
TREATMENT AREAS FOR RESTYLANE AND FACIAL FILLERS:
- Nasolabial folds (Smile lines around the mouth).
- Pre-jowl area below the sides of the lower lips.
- Upper lip vertical lines.
- Cheek enhancement.
- Lip augmentation.
- Nasal asymmetry.
QUESTIONS ABOUT RESTYLANE:
- What is Restylane? Restylane is an volume enhancing facial filler that is made of hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in our body. The hyaluronic acid is cross-linked, thus maximizing its longevity within the skin. Restylane is injected into the dermis of the smile lines, deep wrinkles, and lips of the face.
- Is Restylane the same as collagen? No. Restylane is a hyaluronic acid facial filler that is manufactured to mimic the natural hyaluronic acid in our bodies. Collagen is derived from cows and has a shorter longevity and a higher allergic risk profile.
- What is the downtime with Restylane? There is very little downtime associated with Restylane. A small percentage of patients will develop some minor bruising, but this is not specific to Restylane and may occur with any injection. Results with Restylane are usually seen immediately.
Every discussion about facial fillers should also include the benefits of natural volume enhancement with fat augmentation or fat transfer. Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian, a Beverly Hills and Santa Monica plastic surgeon, believes that some patients would fare better with fat augmentation if the amount of volume needed is more than can be acheived with one or two syringes of Restylane, Juvederm, or Radiesse. The benefits of fat transfer are that the fat is naturally derived from your body and has no risk of rejection or allergic reaction.
Further, the volume of fat injection can far exceed that of hyaluronic acid and other stimulatory facial fillers. If you feel that fat augmentation is a possibility, then schedule a consultation with Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian in his Beverly Hills or Santa Monica office by calling (310) 998-5533.
buy abortion pill online abortion pill
cytotec abortion pill buy online