As we age, the development of skin wrinkles and folds on the face become the dominant source of facial aging. Facial aging occurs as a result of a combination of pre-determined genetic factors and environmental (sun-induced) aging. Modern facelift techniques can now be used to effectively reduce or eliminate these folds by resuspending and retightening the inner fascial support of the face and neck. In doing so, a facelift can lift up the sagginess of the cheeks, jowls, jawline, and neck.
Although there are many new developments in facial rejuvenation, most plastic surgeons and dermatologists will agree that a facelift remains the most comprehensive and predictable method of facial rejuvenation. That being said, an ideal facelift candidate should incorporate a combined approach including skin care, laser resurfacing, and facelift surgery in order to maximize their results. Dr. Karamanoukian is a double board certified plastic surgeon and an expert in facelift surgery.
Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is a Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon and offers comprehensive cosmetic plastic surgery services in the Los Angeles area. He is available for consultation for plastic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. He is an expert on minimal scar facelifts and rhinoplasties and can discuss your individual desires during your consultation. Schedule a consultation today by calling (310) 998-5533.
BENEFITS OF A FACELIFT:
There are many variations to the traditional facelift. Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in natural facelift and necklift surgery to rejuvenate the upper and lower face. Depending on how you as an individual age, Dr. Karamanoukian will assess the skin, subcutaneous fat, and fascial support to determine the extent of surgery needed to improve your appearance. Facelift surgery can be performed on the neck alone, as a combination neck and facelift procedure, or on the face alone. During your consultation, these different types of facelifts will be described in full detail. Facelift surgery can acheive the following:
- Natural tightening of the face and neck
- Correction of sagging skin and jowls
- Improvement of smile lines
- Improvement in eyelid wrinkles
COMPONENTS OF A FACELIFT PROCEDURE:
- SMAS Facelift with excision and tightening of skin and fascia in the area of the temples, mid-face, cheeks, and jowls.
- Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty with removal of excess fat and skin from the upper eyelids.
- Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty with removal of excess fat and skin from the lower eyelids with orbicularis suspension.
- Cheek Lift
- Correction of lower face jowling.
- Neck Lift procedure to tighten the platysma muscle, resuspend neck bands, and remove excess skin.
- Facial skin and Neck skin laser resurfacing with Fractional CO2 laser.
- Botox injection to the upper and mid face to relax dynamic wrinkles.
- Fat grafting to restore facial volume in the mid and lower face.
BLEPHAROPLASTY EYELID LIFT:
A blepharoplasty is also called a cosmetic eyelid lift and is performed to remove excess skin and fat from the upper and lower eyelids. For the upper eyelids, a blepharoplasty can reduce eyelid hooding and naturally open up the eyes to a more youthful look. The lower eyelids are also an area for lower blepharoplasty surgery. In lower eyelid blepharoplasty, the lower eyelids are tightened and the lower eyelid fat bags are removed.
QUESTIONS ABOUT FACELIFTS:
- What can I do if I have bad facelift scars and need them revised so they don't look so bad? Facelift scars can sometimes become visible and Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is an expert in the management of facelift revisions and redo facelifts from other surgeons. He incorporates many of the same scar revision philosophies that have made him a celebrity plastic surgeon, having appeared on popular television programs demonstrating his approach to bad scars. If you have had a previous facelift and wish to have it redone or revised, schedule a consultation with our office to discuss your surgical options or non-surgical options for facial cosmetic surgery rejuvenation.
Facelift surgery is performed by Raffy Karamanoukian, MD FACS, a double board certified plastic surgeon practicing in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. Dr. Karamanoukian is a graduate of the UCLA School of Medicine and is currently on faculty at the University of California Irvine Department of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Karamanoukian believes that facelift surgery must achieve harmony with the neck and face. He employs the latest innovations in minimally-invasive plastic surgery to recontour the face and neck and create a natural looking result that you will cherish in the years to come.
Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian has extensive expertise in natural facelift surgery procedures that can enhance your image and help you look more youthful. Facelift surgery can dramatically recontour and reproportion your face in order to restore an inverted-V shape to the upper and lower face. During your plastic surgery consultation, Dr. Karamanoukian will examine you and provide you with specific recommendations for facial cosmetic surgery.
abortion pill online purchase abortion pill
where can i buy abortion pills