Facial plastic surgery is a surgical subspecialty that is focused on facial rejuvenation. The discipline covers both the cosmetic and functional aspects of plastic surgery including premature aging, reconstruction, and facelift surgery. Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian is a double board certified plastic surgeon with a phenomenal aesthetic eye and exceptional surgical skills. He is a specialist in surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation and employs the latest surgical, laser-based, and injection-based techniques to help you restore a more youthful image. According to Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian, the goal of facial plastic surgery is not to change your look, but to 'help you regain your confidence and tweak the clock a few years back.'
Obtaining a consultation for cosmetic facial rejuvenation does not have to be intimidating, especially since there are new non-surgical alternatives to traditional facial plastic surgery. These options allow men and women to explore facial rejuvenation in a safe and step-wise manner that allows for a natural look. The following list describes some of the options available for surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation:
- Face Lift: Also known as a Rhytidectomy. Currently the gold standard for facial rejuvenation.
- Neck Lift: A neck lift can be combined with a facelift or be performed is isolation.
- Neck Liposuction: Recontours fat around the chin and neck.
- Mini-Face Lift: A minor tuck that allows for a more youthful facial contour without extensive fascial suspension.
- Nasal Surgery: Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, Septorhinoplasty
- Forehead Lift: Repositions the eyebrows to a more elevated position.
- Eyelid Lift: Also known as a blepharoplasty.
- Laser Resurfacing: CO2 and Fractional CO2 resurface and tighten facial skin.
- Botox: A neurotoxin that naturally eliminates laugh lines around the eyes ad forehead.
- Latisse: Stimulates thicker eyelashes.
- Facial Fillers: Juvederm, Restylane, and Radiesse restore facial volume and eliminate smile lines.
- Lip Augmentation: Plumps the lips to add fullness to the upper and lower lips.